24th December 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How to become a loco pilot after class 10th?

Sir I passed 10th. I want to become loco pilot. This is my dream that I will be a loco pilot Sir. I request you to tell me, how to apply for it. I know English very well.

24th December 2016, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a loco pilot after class 10th?

To become a Loco Pilot after completion of your 10th standard, you have to pursue ITI or Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised institute. You need to appear in RRB Loco Pilot examination by satisfying the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1. You must have passed ITI or Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised Institute.

2. You must be in between 18-30 years of age. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
24th December 2016, 08:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have study diploma in electrical/mechanical/automobile/electrical engineering to become eligible for loco pilot job in Indian Railways. Merely, class 10th will not be enough to make you eligible for this post.

Even an ITI diploma in related streams will be enough to become eligible for this exam. Age required for it is 17 to 21 years. Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview.
24th December 2016, 08:37 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I passed 10th. I want to become loco pilot. This is my dream that I will be a loco pilot Sir. I request you to tell me, how to apply for it. I know English very well.
Its good to see that you are interested to become a Loco Pilot after 10th standard. The minimum educational needed for Loco Pilot must complete 10th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Those who completed ITI in the concerned stream may also eligible to apply. Apart from this Diploma candidates may also eligible to apply. If you have met any of the above mentioned criteria, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible for this Loco Pilot post in Indian Railways.
24th December 2016, 10:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completing 10th standard from a recognized board you will become eligible to become a loco pilot, but with that you have to pursue ITI in trades like : fitter/
Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years. If you belong to OBC category then you will age relaxation of 3 years and if you belong to SC/ST category then the age will be relaxed by 5 years.

With the above criteria you have to appear RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) examination for the post of a loco pilot. The selection will be done on the basis of marks secured in the examination.

Best of luck.
8th July 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I've completed my 10 the class now, I have taken commerce( maths) as a stream in class 11th. I want to become a loco pilot, suggest me the proper way to become a loco pilot now in current stage( means, I've taken commerce). Please suggest me.
15th January 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

What I should choose after completing 10th to become an Locopilot ofail or high speed
24th June 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my sslc exam can I attend loco pilot exam
27th July 2019, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

sir I have completed 10th standard i have to become a loco pilot in tenth class i have scored six point it is to that sir. Please suggest
8th September 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Can 10th iti passed student apply for alp?
10th May 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am srinath now I am studying in 10 sir can u please guide me sir after 10 what should I do plz guide me sir it is my small age dream sir I love to become a loco pilot plz help me after 10th sir plz it is my dream I love so so much sir please guide me sir
1st September 2020, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir l am Harish at present i am studying 10th after I completed 10th. I will take mechanical engineering it is eligible for loco pilot sir. Sir pls guide me sir .lt is my dream to become an loco pilot sir and I love that job sir .
3rd September 2020, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to choose exact ITI trade plz suggest me ?
19th September 2020, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

My dream railway loco pilot job please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?