1st September 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Which board is beneficial for JEE Main preparation in 11th standard?

Hello sir, I am studying in 10th standard from CBSE board and after completion of it I want to prepare for JEE Main exam. So please tell me which board will beneficial for JEE Main exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Changing board from ICSE to CBSE is beneficial for JEE Main and Advanced preparation?
  2. Is Narayana Institute, Hyderabad beneficial for JEE Main preparation? Can I face the competition if I have not prepare for it at 6th standard
  3. Does preparing for JEE Main and Advanced affect my Board percentage? Can I get enough time to prepare along with Board preparation? Should I join coaching classes?
  4. Should I join coaching to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced being an 11th student? Does it effect my Board's Percentage?
  5. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  6. Tips for preparation of JEE Main & Advance for 11th standard student?
  7. Best coaching institutes for JEE Main preparation with less fee structure
  8. Can I appear in JEE Main 2017 if appearing in 12th board exams 2017?
  9. Should I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced after completion of 10th?
  10. List of schools in India which are providing 11th along with JEE Main preparation -- [New]
  11. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  12. How much rank can I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  13. Reference books for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced
  14. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  15. What subject should I choose in 11th and 12th CBSE or State Board to appear for JEE Main and Advance?
  16. Is it necessary to take coaching for JEE MAIN preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a chance to attempt JEE Main & Advanced if failed and reappear in 11th standard being a 17 years old candidate?
  18. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 11th standard which also prepares for JEE Main & Advanced in Kota?
5th September 2016, 02:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is beneficial for JEE Main preparation in 11th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 10th standard from CBSE board and after completion of it I want to prepare for JEE Main exam. So please tell me which board will beneficial for JEE Main exam?

The CBSE Board is very much beneficial for JEE Main preparation. The CBSE is based on NCERT books, so the JEE Main preparation will be easier with CBSE Board. You have to work hard to clear the JEE Main examinations with good marks. The marks scored in the 10+2 are also useful for the admission. So study the PCM subjects well and understand the basics very well in order to score good marks in JEE Mains. It requires application of concepts to clear the JEE Mains unlike the board examinations mostly theoretical. You need to study NCERT thoroughly; this will helps you to score good marks in Mains and Boards.
5th September 2016, 11:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is beneficial for JEE Main preparation in 11th standard?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination. JEE is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. It has two stages JEE Main and JEE Advanced exam.

Eligibility criteria for JEE Main exam:

1. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board. You must study Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and score minimum of 50% marks in board exam to become eligible for JEE main exam.

You should continue your studies from CBSE board for 10+2 studies. There is no problem in this board and you will be to score good marks in board as 10+2 marks play a vital role in JEE Main rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?