1st February 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 12th commerce to crack CAT and IAS?

Sir/Mam, I am a student of 12th with commerce and I want to qualify both the exams CAT or IAS. Please advise what I have to do to achieve my aim?

1st February 2017, 05:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after 12th commerce to crack CAT and IAS?

For CAT as well as IAS exam, you need to first study till graduation. A degree is the minimum qualification required for such exams. Just make sure that you have got this much qualification before applying for them.

You have to prepare according to the syllabus and pattern of the exams. You can prepare according to your own choice. If you want to start from now on, then get all the study material and start as soon as possible.
1st February 2017, 10:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to crack the examination mentioned above after completion of your 12th commerce, you should start preparation at the earliest. It would be better if you get admission in any good institute providing classes to candidates for the above mentioned examination.

Prepare well for the examination and I am sure you will do well.
1st February 2017, 10:47 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To crack exams like CAT and IAS you need to focus on various subjects like Quantitative aptitude, English, Reasoning, Geography, History, Physical science, Biology, Chemistry, Polity and you also have to visit their website regularly so that you can know that when will be exam are going to held. You have to work hard enough to achieve this goal
2nd February 2017, 12:06 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is very good that you are interested to apply for CAT examination and you are interested for IAS examination.
For both of the above examinations, you must have to complete your Graduation first.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the CAT and IAS examinations. So, pursue a Graduate degree course in any discipline in order to apply for the above mentioned examinations.
2nd February 2017, 03:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am a student of 12th with commerce and I want to qualify both the exams CAT or IAS. Please advise what I have to do to achieve my aim?
After completion of 12th standard with commerce, you are not eligible for CAT or IAS exam.

So first complete your graduation degree, then you can apply for CAT or IAS exam.

CAT exam is conducted for MBA course.

IAS exam is conducted by UPSC through Civil Service exam.

You can choose your path as per your strength.
19th November 2020, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i start prepartion for cat after 12 commerce? Because i want to get admission in IIM Ahmadabad in first traial.. So when i will attained exam of cat after graduation i will immediately get admission in IIM Ahmedabad
8th October 2022, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

After 12th by subject commerce what course wo have to done in college to compete in ca exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?