21st May 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are needed for a General Girls Candidate to clear IIT JEE exam?

Can you tell me how much marks are needed for a General Girls Candidate to clear IIT JEE exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks needed to qualify IIT JEE?
  2. Basis of cutoff marks calculation in IIT-JEE? Cutoff required to clear IIT-JEE?
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main and Advanced to study in IIT, IIIT and NIT for a General candidate who has secured 75.6% in 12th CBSE?
  4. What is the value of improvement exam in comparison to the original exam?
  5. Is there any scope to get admission in NIT Calicut?
  6. Is Aeronautical engineering from Manipal university, recognized by AICTE or UGC?
  7. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges? -- [New]
  8. Minimum marks required in JEE Advance to get admission in IIT-Delhi?
  9. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  10. Can I get admission for civil engineering after scoring 48%
  11. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  12. Can I get admission after scoring 55 marks in JEE general category?
  13. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  14. How much marks needed to get a high rank in IIT JEE to get admission in IIT Delhi? Does 11th and 12th marks play and important role during out admission in a good IIT college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the chapters in which I can fetch easy marks in IIT JEE?
  16. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Aerospace in IIT for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th BSEB?
  17. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT for an OBC candidate?
  18. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT-Kharagpur for a candidate with 123 marks in JEE Main?
22nd May 2011, 07:37 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How much marks are needed for a General Girls Candidate to clear IIT JEE exam?

Hi friend,

candidates belonging to GE, OBC and DS categories must secure at least

60% marks and candidates belonging to SC, ST and PD categories must secure

at least 55% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination. So you must

secure atleast 60% to pass in IIT JEE exam.
1st June 2011, 03:34 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: How much marks are needed for a General Girls Candidate to clear IIT JEE exam?

you have to get around 250 marks to get admission in iit with general quota...

all the best my friend
31st October 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are needed for a General Girls Candidate to clear IIT JEE exam?

i want to know in mainly which chapters of PCM from now i have to focus to crack IIT-JEE
23rd December 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are needed for a General Girls Candidate to clear IIT JEE exam?

HOW TO SEE IF U ARE CAPABLE OF CLEARING IIT-JEE ?
19th May 2012, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

how much do i need to score to qualify for jee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?