6th August 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th CBSE candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for studying in 11th standard with Science stream. So, I just want to know that after completing my 10th from CBSE Board, so is it possible for me to get admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE candidate?
  2. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar?
  3. Requirements to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th standard Tripura Board student? -- [New]
  4. Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar offers Higher Secondary Commerce course?
  5. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada for 10th CBSE student?
  6. Should I change my Board if haven't got admission in 11th Science at Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  7. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?
  8. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?
  9. Can we take transfer to Kendriya Vidyalaya after passing 11th from another school?
  10. Can a 10th with 57% get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya RK Puram?
  11. Possibility to get admission in 12th UP Board for 11th CBSE failed student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in best Government School such as Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya and Kendriya Vidyalaya in 12th(Science) if got 9.2 CGPA in 10th?
  13. Possibility to study Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE student?
  14. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar?
  15. Can I get admission in Science stream in Kendriya Vidyalaya School with 8.2 CGPA in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Kerala State Board for 11th Science admission?
  17. Whether a candidate should acquire domicile of Maharashtra for MH-CET if pursuing 12th CBSE from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mumbai?
  18. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th Science admission?
4th March 2023, 02:20 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th CBSE candidate?

Yes, it is possible for you to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 11th standard with Science stream after completing your 10th from CBSE Board. Kendriya Vidyalayas are central government schools and are open to all students, regardless of the board they studied in for their 10th standard. However, admission to Kendriya Vidyalayas is competitive and based on various factors such as availability of seats, performance in the entrance exam, and reservation criteria. You will need to check with the school authorities for the specific admission process and criteria for 11th standard admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?