7th May 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Can a 10th with 76% get admission in 11th at Jawahar Navodya Vidyalayas? Entrance exam pattern and seat available?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th and got 76%marks and now I want to get admission in Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya. Please tell me can I get admission in 11th? Entrance exam pattern and seat available?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to take admission in 11th standard? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in Bihar with postal address?
  2. Procedure of admission in 11th standard at Navodya Group of Schools?
  3. Differences between Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya and Kendriya Vidyalaya? How many of these schools are available in Haryana?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to take admission in 11th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Chennithala, Alappuzha? Which type of questions asked in entrance exam for it?
  5. Possibility to get admission as a general candidate in 11th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Jalna if place of birth is Maharashtra and but studied till 10th outside the state?
  6. Procedure of admission in 11th standard at CBSE schools in AP?
  7. Which board to choose between Gujarat board and CBSE?
  8. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  9. How to get admission in BSc Agriculture after 10th?
  10. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  11. CBSE 10th school exam passed candidate can get admission in 11th Gujarat board without entrance exam?
  12. How to prepare for AMU entrance exam to get admission in 11th? Marks required in all the subjects?
  13. Marks required in 10th and entrance exam of AMU to get admission in 11th at AMU?
  14. Scholarship from IOCL for 11th student of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
  15. How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard?
  16. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college?
  17. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure of admission at Jawahar Nehru School in 11th standard?
9th May 2017, 07:09 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Can a 10th with 76% get admission in 11th at Jawahar Navodya Vidyalayas? Entrance exam pattern and seat available?

Yes, a 10th pass out with 76% can get admission in Jawahar Navodya Vidyalayas in 11th standard, there is no such problem in it. You will have to clear an entrance test conducted by the institute itself and after clearing the examination, you can get admission and continue with your studies further.

I have attached the sample paper, kindly download the attachment;
Attached Files
File Type: docx JawaharNavodayaVidyalayaEntranceExam.docx(18.4 KB, 19 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?