1st November 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Whether the result of 9th standard affects the 10th standard result of Odisha Board of Secondary Education?

I am in class 9 and I have got A2 Grade in class 9 of Odisha Board of Secondary Education. But I want to score A1 in class 10th. I am very stressed because I want to get 10 CGPA in class 10th. So, please let me know that the result of class 9th that will affect my class 10th result?

2nd November 2016, 07:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the result of 9th standard affects the 10th standard result of Odisha Board of Secondary Education?

You need not to worry about your 10th standard result because 9th standard marks are not being considered in your 10 standard result. You have to study really very hard to get 10 CGPA in your 10th standard. Need not to be in stress. Whether your 9th standard score was not well enough but still you have another chance to get 10 CGPA in 10th standard. Make a timetable and study regularly ,practice previous year question papers as much as you can.
2nd November 2016, 11:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the result of 9th standard affects the 10th standard result of Odisha Board of Secondary Education?

No, your class 9 results will not affect your 10th board marks in anyway and it does not matter if you have not been able to score well in your 9th grade, you will have to prepare well in your 10th board examination from the very beginning in order to be able to do well in your boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?