27th May 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in improvement exam of 12th PSEB if failed in 2 subjects?

Hello Sir, I have got disqualified in 2 subjects of 12th Science. Now, I want to give the Improvement exam for these 2 subjects from PSEB Board. So, I just want to know that I can eligible to give Improvement exams of only 2 subjects or I have to give the exams of whole subjects?

3rd June 2018, 09:50 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Can I appear in improvement exam of 12th PSEB if failed in 2 subjects?

If you want to appear in those two subjects in compartment exam from same board then it is possible. But if you want to change board to appear in only these two subjects then it will be better to reappear in all 5 or 6 subjects next year.
It is not compulsory to write all papers again but if got fail in compartment examination also then you will have to reappear next year in all subjects as a private candidate from same school or from different board.
5th June 2018, 08:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in improvement exam of 12th PSEB if failed in 2 subjects?

No, you can't appear in improved examinations of 12th PSEB if you have failed in two subjects. Improvement examinations are conducted for candidates who have qualified the regular examinations and wish to improve their scores. Since, you have disqualified in two subjects, you have to appear in supplementary examinations to quality those two subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?