25th November 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for 12th from NIOS after clearing 12th from CBSE?

Sir, I have passed 12th from CBSE in 2016, but I don't got enough marks. So I applied for improvement from CBSE, but I can't attempt exam due to some reasons. Now I want to apply for 12th from NIOS for better marks. Can I apply it now.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th CBSE 5 years ago? Can I apply for JEE Mains after 12th NIOS?
  2. Should I appear in 12th NIOS to join Defence Services if disqualified in 12th CBSE?
  3. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?
  4. Is 12th NIOS valid for polytechnic entrance exam?
  5. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  6. Can i do 11th from cbse and 12th from nios in the same year ?
  7. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  8. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  9. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS entrance exams being a 12th NIOS PCB candidate?
  11. Are NIOS and CBSE syllabus same? Ar their books and question papers different?
  12. When to apply for 12th from NIOS board?
  13. Registration procedure to apply in 12th NIOS for CBSE failed student?
  14. Can I appear in JEE Main & Advanced through NIOS improvement exam having secured 76% in 12th CBSE?
  15. Is it better to do 12th from NIOS Board after discontinuing 11th CBSE?
  16. Is it difficult to secure 90% in 12th NIOS? Importance of percentage in NIOS over CBSE?
  17. Is it legal to reappear in 12th with NIOS to get admission in NIT for a CBSE candidate? -- [New]
  18. Courses available to study in Abroad after 12th for 10th NIOS student?
25th November 2017, 07:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for 12th from NIOS after clearing 12th from CBSE?

Yes, you can apply for 12th from NIOS board. NIOS is a recognised board and candidates passed from 12th from NIOS board are eligible to appear in entrance examination for admission in higher studies or for recruitment in jobs.

So, now doubt if you want to appear from NIOS you can appear. NIOS is affiliated with MHRD.

To get information about NIOS visit at http://www.nios.ac.in
25th November 2017, 09:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible and you can apply for 12th from the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS). This course is equivalent to class 12th of CBSE or other boards including the CBSE syllabus of class 11 and 12 taught in other boards.

You can online apply for 12th examination through the official website of NIOS i.e.
www.nios.ac.in

NIOS online admission Last Date for April 2018:-
> NIOS Online Admission Last Date - 31-January-2018
> NIOS Online Admission After Last Date:- 1-February-2018 to 15-March-2018 with late
fee

NIOS Exam Application Fees: For senior secondary (12th) course the is kept Rs.1650 (Male) & Rs.1375 (Female) with five subjects. The special fee for SC/ST, Ex-Service Men, Handicapped for this course would be Rs.1075.
25th November 2017, 10:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for 12th examination from NIOS board also. No matter it is 2nd time or 1st time. If you want improvement in marks then you are eligible to apply.
But the important thing is that your college or school should be recognized otherwise your certificate will not be valid. So take care of this and carry your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?