25th November 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Will my daughter get benefit of reservation as I am an ex-serviceman?

I am ex-serviceman and retired in 2004. Now my daughter who has 10 pass in 97% CBSE. We can try for IIT on reservation basis after 12th in future we will get benefit of this reservation?

25th November 2017, 08:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my daughter get benefit of reservation as I am an ex-serviceman?

Reservation is available to various castes based on government rules. There is no reservation for wards of ex-servicemen.

Hence, if you belong to any caste like OBC/SC/ST or PWD category, then you can claim the benefit based in a valid certificate.
25th November 2017, 10:09 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my daughter get benefit of reservation as I am an ex-serviceman?

No your daughter is not eligible for reservation. You have told that you are an ex-service man then on that point of view only you can apply for any kind of job and only you are eligible for reservation. Not your daughter can apply on your certificate.
If you are under OBC/SC/ST category then only your daughter will be eligible for reservation. But for this also certificate plays very important role.
Lastly one more time i am telling that your daughter is not eligible on your certificate of ex-servicemen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?