7th October 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force being a 10th NIOS candidate?

Hi,
I have completed my 10th from National Institute of Open Schooling. Can I apply for the post of Airmen in Indian Air Force?

12th October 2015, 01:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force being a 10th NIOS candidate?

No, you cannot apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force being a 10th NIOS candidate. To join in Indian Air Force, the minimum educational qualification required is completion of 12th standard or equivalent with Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. Since, you have not completed 12th standard, you are not eligible to join in Indian Air Force. I suggest you to pursue your 11th and 12th standard after completion of your 10th standard, so, that you are eligible to apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force.
12th October 2015, 02:15 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force being a 10th NIOS candidate?

No, you can't apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force after passing 10th class. candidate must have passed 12th class in order to apply for Airmen post.

NIOS is recognised board by HRD Ministry of Indian Government.

Eligibility for AIRMEN :
Candidate must have passed 12th from any recognised board.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in English.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 21 years.
12th October 2015, 09:07 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

First ! complete your 2 level with aggregate percentage . Then follow the steps given below ->
a) Apply for NDA exam ..
NDA :- National Defence Academy ..
-> It is conducted twice in a year across the country ..
Selection procedure
-> First objective type exam will be there, you have to qualify in that exam with qualifying marks .
-> Then you have to attend an interview which will be conducted by higher official there you have to crack the interview with excellent skills ..
This is the procedure to become to become airmen ..
13th October 2015, 02:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force being a 10th NIOS student as you are not eligible for it, however, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for it, kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility:

> Candidates should have completed their +2 level from a recognized board.

> Candidate's minimum age should not be below the age of 17 years.

> Candidate's maximum age should not exceed the age of 21 years.

> Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% at his +2 level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?