25th May 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to become a Teacher through NIOS Board for external student?

Sir,
I have passed my 10th externally and scored 52% marks. I am going to study in NIOS Board now. I want to become a teacher, so is it possible for me?

27th May 2016, 09:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Teacher through NIOS Board for external student?

If you opt teaching line then it is really good but for this you have to complete B.Ed first. You need to move forward and complete study first step by step.
First of all you need to complete graduation with at least 55% aggregate then only you are eligible to pursue B.Ed.
After completing B.Ed you are eligible to write TET, CTET etc. to become a government teacher.
You have one more option and that is to become a lecturer. You will be eligible for this after completing Master's degree. After that you can write NET entrance examination.
There is no upper age limit for both.
27th May 2016, 11:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Teacher through NIOS Board for external student?

Yes, definitely it is possible for you to become Teacher being a student of NIOS Board. NIOS Board is regarded as the autonomous organisation by MHRD, Government of India. So, there should be no problem in future for any higher studies from NIOS Board.
28th May 2016, 12:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much possible to become a teacher after the completion of your 12th from NIOS board, provided you should fulfill the eligibility criteria below;

> You will have to have a PG qualification from a recognized University.

> You need to have a B.Ed degree from a recognized Institution.

> After that you will have to appear for TET examination and after clearing the examination, you will very much be eligible to become a teacher in a recognized school.
28th May 2016, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have passed my 10th externally and scored 52% marks. I am going to study in NIOS Board now. I want to become a teacher, so is it possible for me?
Yes, it is possible for you to become a Teacher in future. You need to complete Bachelor of Education after completing Graduation to become Teacher. B.Ed Graduation is mandatory to get a Teacher. Apart from the educational qualification you need to qualify in the TET entrance exam as well.
18th March 2019, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Is that possible for me to become biology professor after completing bsc and MSC in nios board
18th March 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

It is possible for me to become a biology professor after completing bsc and MSC in NIOS board?
9th April 2021, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Central university of Kerala is there value after 12th from nios board
9th April 2021, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Central university of kerala is there value after plustwo from nios board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?