8th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school after completing 11th Commerce of WBCHSE Board?

Hi, I am not liking my school, I am studying in 11th standard in WBCHSE school with Commerce. But I want to change my school. So, Kindly tell me is this possible for me to change my school. I don’t want to change my Board. I will enter in 12th standard from now. So, please help me to know regarding this.

11th April 2018, 06:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change school after completing 11th Commerce of WBCHSE Board?

No, it is not possible to change school after completion of your 11th standard with Commerce stream. As per the education board rules, you have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same school where you have taken admission for 11th standard. None of the schools offer direct admission in 12th standard, so, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from the same school where you have pursued your 11th standard.
11th April 2018, 11:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change school after completing 11th Commerce of WBCHSE Board?

Yes, definitely you can change your School in class 12th to another School after the completion of class 11th, but you must have a valid reason to change your School.
In order to change your School to another, you will require some of the documents at the time of admission to another School.
Below, I have mentioned those documents, just have a look over it.

An application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current School to another in class 12th.
A Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Class 11th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
An affidavit and migration certificate etc.
13th April 2018, 03:51 PM
ranu shahi

Yes it is possible to change school.
You have to contact your school and write an application requesting them for issuing a transfer certificate to change school.
You have to fulfill all procedures required in this process.
After getting transfer certificate you can change your school.
14th April 2018, 01:09 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Look, you can change your school in 11th standard before the registration of 11th students.
But if the registration process will be done then you can not change your school.

Or you can also apply in 12th standard in state board through privately.
17th March 2023, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

how to change school after registration wbchse class 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?