29th December 2015, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

Can i choose Physical Education instead of Maths in class 9th?

I want to change my subject from maths to physical education in class 9th as i have problem with maths. So tell me if i can do so?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better among Economics and Science to study in 9th ICSE for a candidate who has scored less marks in Maths and Physics?
  2. Which college provides B.A honours with scholarship?
  3. Which subject is a better choice in 11th class between Computer, Physical Education and Maths along with Commerce to do MBA course?
  4. How to change my optional subject from Maths to physical education in class 12th? Procedure to change the subject
  5. Can I do B.Com without taking Maths and computers in Class 12th?
  6. How to choose interior designer course after studying in 9th class? What is the qualification required?
  7. Age limit for 9th class exam?
  8. Stream to choose after 12th while having Commerce in 12th class?
  9. Can I continue my 9th class education through Open Schooling? How can I do this?
  10. Can I promote to 10th class under CCE pattern having failed in 9th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?
  12. Promotion is possible from 9th to 10th under cce pattern?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for 10th CBSE Board exam if discontinued studies after 8th?
  14. How to score good marks in class 9th specially in Mathematics?
  15. What should I choose between computer science and physical education?
  16. Is it possible to change the subjects in 10th class which were opted in 9th class?
  17. What optional subjects should I choose in class 11th? I want to give PMT after completing my secondary education
  18. If I am good in Biology, bad in Physical Science and uninterested in Maths then which stream to choose in 11th?
29th December 2015, 09:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i choose Physical Education instead of Maths in class 9th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to change my subject from maths to physical education in class 9th as i have problem with maths. So tell me if i can do so?
No, you can't change Mathematics instead of Physical Education.

Because Mathematics is a compulsory subject for 9th standard.
29th December 2015, 10:24 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't choose Physical Education instead of maths in class 9th.

Mathematics is compulsory subject in 9th class. But you can take Physical Education as option subject along with Mathematics.
29th December 2015, 11:34 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not choose Physical Education in place of Mathematics. I am saying this due to the fact that Mathematics is one of the compulsory subject up to 10th standard. However you can choose Biology in place of Mathematics in your 11th standard. So my suggestion to you is that join coaching classes of Mathematics and practice as much as you can.
29th December 2015, 01:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot choose Physical Education instead of Mathematics in class 9 as taking maths is compulsory and however you can switch your Physical Education with Work Education but not with maths.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?