10th August 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my education at the age of 40?

I am 40, now I want to study further I passed 10th in 1992 and could complete my further education but in today's competitive world education is a must I need to complete my education now at this age. Is this possible?

10th August 2017, 04:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I complete my education at the age of 40?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 40, now I want to study further I passed 10th in 1992 and could complete my further education but in today's competitive world education is a must I need to complete my education now at this age. Is this possible?

Yes, you can study, graduate degree at the age of 40. As mentioned, that you have completed the 10th standard way back. You can study BA course through open universities like IGNOU. You have to clear the Bachelor Preparatory Program (BPP) for joining the BA course through open universities. After that, you can join BA and you can study the course in distance mode without attending the class. Duration of the BA course is three years. In this way, you can complete your graduation at the age of 40. There are many open universities in India offering the BA course.
10th August 2017, 08:17 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

There is no age limit/boundary for education, you can complete your higher studies from open board.
There are many open examination boards are available, so you can contact to them to get the necessary information regarding the same.
10th August 2017, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are open schools and universities for you to complete your education. At the age of 40, regular colleges or schools won't give you admission. You have to complete it in distance mode.

There is NIOS for schooling and IGNOU for college degrees, if you want to study higher. Just apply for admission, when there is an admission notification.
10th August 2017, 09:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can complete your studies at the age of 40 years. But, I am sorry to say that you cannot study further from regular mode you have to study from a distance education institute which is recognized by UGC (University Grant Commission). So, you have to choose a distance education college and get admission to study further.
10th August 2017, 11:26 PM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

Definitely yes you can continue as education got nothing to do with age. There are distance learning centres which provide the facility to complete your studies.
11th August 2017, 01:01 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is very glad to get to know about your dedication towards study at this age also.
You can very much study at this age after the completion of class 10th in the year of 1992.
Since you are 40 years old now, it will be difficult for you to get admission in any of the School for further studies but you can definitely continue your left over studies through correspondence from any of the Open Board School.
11th August 2017, 10:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can complete your graduation degree through distance mode.

You can apply in below given University.

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
20th October 2020, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam I have not even completed 5th Std can I continue my studies. Please do help me. I'm feeling shame to ask anyone of my know people.
3rd September 2021, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.com m.com and partly quailified icmap but no job and my age is 40 can i complete icmap and get job
2nd February 2023, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

My age is 40 and I have completed 10th which degree or diploma course I can do for good job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?