28th March 2012, 12:17 PM
Reenrex

Is there any specific diploma course after completing B.E ECE?

I need to know is there any specific diploma courses after completing B.E. ECE?

24th April 2013, 11:11 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any specific diploma course after completing B.E ECE?

Dear Friend,
You must First note that in Diploma and B.E, Diploma is a low level course while B.E is a High Level of Course.The value of Diploma in front of B.E degree is nothing in fact Diploma holders wanted to do The B.E Degree.Mostly as they know that Diploma doesn't help them to increase the level of Post while that B.E does it while Working in any Companies.
Beside the Diploma you may go on by giving the GATE Exam to the M.E and M.Tech course it will help you a lot as you will hold the Master degree for that of Bachelor Degree.

I doesn't saying you that you must do my suggested course only you may do any thing just be always thinking twice and then only apply for the course as its matter of your Life.And,Note that for Diploma the basic eligibility criteria is that you must be 10th passed you must also go on with 12th Passing certificate to the diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?