23rd April 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the science subject course after completion of 10th with 67% marks?

i just gave my 10 class exam. i think my number is around 67%.so i have tension that my school will not give me science that is correct or not. my school name is kendriya vidalaya which is locate in meerut .please give me correct opinnion.

24th April 2016, 02:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the science subject course after completion of 10th with 67% marks?

Any candidate who has scored a minimum of 60% marks in their 10th board examination is very much liable to opt for science stream in 11th standard. You need not worry about it as you are very much eligible to opt for science subject in 11th standard.
24th April 2016, 05:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the science subject course after completion of 10th with 67% marks?

It will depend the school for which you are looking for studying the science stream. Most of the reputed schools have high cut off and it will be difficult to get admission with 67% marks.

You can try in different schools available in your area for applying and see what happens. Normally, you might be lucky to get science stream in a top school.
24th April 2016, 08:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is difficult to say that your School will provide Science subjects to study in class 11th with 67% of marks. KV wants more percentage of marks to provide Science in class 11th, but as you are a student of that School, you can try once to get Science in your School only. Otherwise there are many of the Schools which offers Science with this percentage of marks. No need to worry about it.
28th April 2016, 08:24 PM
IQ14

Admission procedure is differ from school to school. Some school will allow you to take science in class 11th but some will not.

In kendriya vidyalaya is difficult to get science in class 11th with 67% marks in class 10th. But you can try for once. It may be possible you will get the science in class 11th because you are a student of kendriya vidalaya.

One more option is that you can apply in another school for taking science stream in class 11th.
29th April 2016, 12:49 PM
dadapbg44

= Can't say anything, because every college has their different merit status

= So please check that college's cutoff and then apply to it.

= If not then please apply for other best college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?