8th March 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th CBSE if got compartment in 11th GSEB?

Hello everyone, I got compartment in my 11th GSEB Board. I have taken Science. Now I don’t want to continue again with my 11th standard. I am looking for admission in CBSE. So, it can be possible that I will get admission in 12th standard, if I choose CBSE Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS if got compartment in 11th CBSE?
  2. Which Board is easier to study 11th Commerce among GSEB and CBSE if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?
  3. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
  4. Is it beneficial to migrate in CBSE to study 11th Commerce for a candidate with 83% in 10th GSEB?
  5. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  6. Should I choose CBSE to study 11th Commerce if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?
  7. Books to be referred for commerce exam?
  8. Which Board is better to study 12th in between GSEB and CBSE? Is there any difficulty to appear in GUJCET for CBSE students?
  9. In which board should I take admission in 11th for studying medical? Should I opt for ICSE board or change my board to CBSE or GSEB?
  10. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  11. How many seats are available in Tamilnadu for B.Ed?
  12. List of schools offering admission in 12th standard for 11th GSEB student in Surat?
  13. Can i repeat my 12th with PSEB after getting compartment in CBSE?
  14. GSEB, CBSE or ICSE which board is better for 2 years old kid?
  15. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS if got compartment in 11th ISC? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS if got compartment in 11th RBSE?
  18. Should I shift my daughter from CBSE to Gujarat board in 9th or 11th standard if I want her to get admitted in Gujarat colleges only? IS Gujarati subject compulsory in 9th standard GSEB?
13th April 2018, 04:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th CBSE if got compartment in 11th GSEB?

No, any school will ask for class 11th TC, before giving admission directly in class 12th. Hence, if you haven't got passed in previous class, then it will be difficult to get admission.

It's not possible in regular schools, where seats are limited and there is lot of competition to get admission. You can do such things only in open schooling.
13th April 2018, 09:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You definitely get admission in CBSE Board but you have to study 11th also. As because there is no any procedure of direct admission in 12th. 10+2 is a two year course and you cannot quit 11th class.
According to me 12th in Science stream from CBSE will be tough. So if you want to join CBSE Board then you can also change your stream.
But do only that what you want.
14th April 2018, 09:30 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible. You can not get direct admission in 12th standard of Central Board of Secondary Education directly after pursuing 11th in GSEB. It would be better for you to appear for reexamination of subject in which you have failed.

You can pass the subject and get promoted in 12th of GSEB. For admission in CBSE, you will have to get admission in 11th standard first. It will cause loss of one academic year.
14th April 2018, 07:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can not get admission in 12th Central Board of Secondary Education after getting compartment in 11th Gujarat State Education Board.

Second thing, you must know that there is no direct admission in 12th CBSE. First, you need to get admission in 11th standard of CBSE then register for board exams of CBSE.

You must apply for re exams of subjects to pass 11th and continue your course in same board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?