29th October 2017, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school after passing 11 class in different school?

I am studying in class 11 in Kendriya Vidyalaya. I want to change my school from kendriya vidyalaya to CBSE private school. Can I change my school after registration for 12 board in class 11? Please also tell me when registration for class 12 will complete.Is it complete in 11 or 12 class?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  3. Procedure to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard in CBSE school?
  4. Procedure to apply for a new school and take admission in 12th class CBSE?
  5. Procedure to apply for a new school and take admission in 12th class CBSE?
  6. Procedure to get direct admission for 12th standard in CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school after passing 11 class in different school? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th from CBSE school to CGBSE school?
  11. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  12. How to get admission in 12th after passing 10th and failed in 11th?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard in CBSE board?
  14. Admission in class 12th at CBSE schools of Rajkot after taking TC from previous school?
  15. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  16. Is it possible for getting admission in another CBSE school in same city after passing 11th standard?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th in a different board after completion of 11th in CBSE board?
  18. Can I get admission in 12th standard after getting fail in class 11th standard?

30th October 2017, 08:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school after passing 11 class in different school?

Let me tell you that, yes definitely you can change your school in 12th standard but to the board of school should be same as that of your previous board. If you have completed your 11th standard from CBSE board then you have to take admission in 12th standard in the same boat in some other school.

30th October 2017, 09:08 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school after passing 11 class in different school?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in 12th standard CBSE school after passing 11th standard from a different school. You need to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same school to be eligible to pursue higher studies. None of the schools offer direct admission in 12th standard, so, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from the same school where you have pursued your 11th standard.

30th October 2017, 10:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't take admission in 12th standard CBSE school after passing 11th standard from different school. None of the schools offer admission in 12th standard directly for candidates who have passed 11th standard. You need to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same school as it is not possible to get admission in 12th standard in different school.

30th October 2017, 11:02 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

It is quite tough since most of the schools don't take the admission in the 12th std.

However you can try with any of the sources you have. They all have some or the other kind of quota with a few seats reserved under it.

If you find such a person with such an approach, then only you can take the admission.

There wont be any issue regarding the registration you have done.

31st October 2017, 08:37 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can change school. Make sure that the board remain same. You can't change the board because the registration is already done in class 11th.

At the time of admission you will need following documents-
Transfer certificate.
Character certificate.
Mark sheet of class 11th.

31st October 2017, 01:00 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes it is quite possible to change school withing same board, but you must have valid reason to do so. You need to first notify your previous school first regarding changing of school, they will give you proper procedure for it. You will also require documents like class 11th mark sheet, migration certificate, transfer certificate, passport size photos, etc. You must have to provide a very strong reason, in order to chance your school and take admission in other school for class 12 in same CBSE board.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?