8th March 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Nursing) if secured 49% in 12th Science?

I have studied science in my 12th class. But I have achieved only 49% in my Board exam. Now I am thinking to take Nursing in my graduation. I can take admission in B.Sc with Nursing?

Related Questions:
  1. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Animation) if secured 40% in 12th Science?
  3. What should I study further except B.Sc if secured less than 50% in 12th PSEB Science?
  4. Procedure to study B.Tech in MIT, USA for a candidate who has secured 57% in 12th Science?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) if secured 53% in 12th Science?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) if secured 51% in 12th Science?
  7. Can I get admission to study BCA if secured 51% in 12th Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission to study BBA if secured 80% in 12th Science?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Nursing) if secured 49% in 12th Science?
  10. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  12. Eligibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th and scored 91 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Jadavpur University if secured 64.43% in 12th WBCHSE?
  14. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Radiology) for 12th Science student?
  15. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science if secured 80.5% in 12th BSEB?
  16. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th Science?
  18. Possibility to secure direct BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 84% in 12th Science? -- [New]

11th April 2018, 08:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Nursing) if secured 49% in 12th Science?

Most of the entrance exams for nursing admission, will ask for 50% marks in class 12th. Only in case of reserved category, there is relaxation of 5% marks to appear for entrance exam.

Hence, if you belong to any reserved category, then there is a good chance to appear for the exam. Just make sure you have studied PCB stream.

12th April 2018, 12:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Nursing) if secured 49% in 12th Science?

Yes, you can get admission for pursuing B.Sc. (Nursing) course after completion of your 12th standard with 49% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Sc. Nursing course. Admissions in B.Sc. Nursing course are done through entrance examination conducted by the respective state/ college/ university.

12th April 2018, 06:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Nursing is four year duration bachelor degree course. The required qualification to appear for entrance examination conducted to get admission in the course is :

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

The minimum required aggregate is 60% to appear for examination but it varies with examination.

So, for detail information visit the official website of the college in which you want to get admission.

14th April 2018, 12:01 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Nursing is four year duration course. The admission in the course is conducted after qualifying in various entrance examination.

The required minimum qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

In some of the institute the required minimum aggregate is 60% in PCB. So, visit the official website to get detail about the eligibility criteria.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?