15th August 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in JEE Main and Advanced for a candidate who has completed 10th and 11th in same year?

Hello Everyone,
What should be the eligibility criteria for JEE Main and Advanced? For example, if 10th and 11th is qualified in same year then what is the eligibility for appearing JEE Main and Advanced?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  2. Can I reappear in JEE Advanced next year if appearing for 2nd times in this year?
  3. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for a candidate who reappeared in 11th standard?
  4. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  5. How can I prepare for JEE Main & Advanced by myself if completed 10th?
  6. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main and study B.Tech for 12th NIOS candidate?
  7. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  8. Am I eligible to reappear next year if disqualified in JEE Advanced without appearing JEE Main?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  10. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate?
  11. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  12. What are the files or documents required to get admission in any IIT in India?
  13. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  14. Will I be able to crack JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from Hindi Medium?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced 2 times if dropping a year for preparation after 12th?
  16. Eligibility to apply in JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 86% in 10th and 75% in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JEE Main and Advanced for 11th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main at the age of 16 years old being an OBC candidate?
18th August 2015, 02:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in JEE Main and Advanced for a candidate who has completed 10th and 11th in same year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
What should be the eligibility criteria for JEE Main and Advanced? For example, if 10th and 11th is qualified in same year then what is the eligibility for appearing JEE Main and Advanced?
If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Advanced exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates. You can apply consecutively for 3 years. Candidates who have secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
18th August 2015, 10:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in JEE Main and Advanced for a candidate who has completed 10th and 11th in same year?

To be eligible to appear in JEE Main examination, you must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. To be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination, you must have secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination and must be in top 20 percentile of high scorers of your 12th standard board examinations. Since, you have not completed 12th standard, you are not eligible to appear in JEE Main and Advance examination.
19th August 2015, 04:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility:

> You should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate with Science in your 12th examination from a recognized board/University.

> You must have studied at least 5 subjects including Physics, Maths and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.

> Besides, you must have been born on or after October 1, 1990 to satisfy the age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?