22nd July 2016, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Vasavi Engineering college with 92 marks in JEE Main and 22998 rank in EAMCET?

I got 959 marks in IPE 2016 and got a rank of 22998 in EAMCET. JEE Main marks are 92 and I belong to BC category. How can I get seat in Vasavi Engineering college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Vasavi Engineering college with 92 marks in JEE Main and 22998 rank in EAMCET?
  2. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(ECE) in Vasavi College of Engineering if secured 70373 AIR in JEE Main, 10152 rank in EAMCET and scored 952 marks in IPE?
  3. Can I get seat in CBIT or Vasavi with 87 marks in JEE Main and 7457 rank in EAMCET
  4. Admission in CBIT Vasavi with 983 marks in IPE and 89 marks in JEE main
  5. Admission at VNRVJIET college, Bachupally with 71 marks in JEE Main -- [New]
  6. How to do lateral entry in B.Tech in DCE? I am a 3rd year student of electrical and electronics diploma
  7. Can I get a seat in Vasavi college in Civil Branch after scoring 40,000 EAMCET rank?
  8. Can I get admission in any engineering college if scored 60 marks in JEE Mains and 2903 rank in JEE Advanced being a SC candidate?
  9. Can I get a seat in Vasavi college after scoring 937 marks in IPE
  10. Can I get admission in Engineering with 95 marks in JEE Main and 57% in 12th boards?
  11. Cut off rank in JEE Main for admission in CBIT
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in LD college of engineering after scoring 84 marks in JEE main exam?
  13. How to get a seat in Vasavi engineering college in Hyderabad after scoring 10959 rank in EAMCET? In which branch can I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?
  15. Can I get admission in any Engineering college after scoring 133 marks in (PCM) in class 12, 45 marks in JEE main and 51 marks in MH-CET?
  16. How to do aerospace after passing 2nd PUC or IIT mains?
  17. How to get into DCE by studying in Delhi for next 2 years? I have scored 91% in class 10th
  18. How much to score in JEE Main 2016 to get top NIT college?
23rd July 2016, 12:41 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Vasavi Engineering college with 92 marks in JEE Main and 22998 rank in EAMCET?

For being admitted in yours desired college you have to compete in online counselling. Counselling is a process to allot seats to the students who are competing. First of all you need to register on online counselling website. You will get Details and instruction about counselling on website. You will easily get counselling website link on google search.

After successful registration you need to fill all your choices and at last submit them. Result will be declared after one week. If you get seat in college then take a copy of counselling result and visit to college. There you can easily claim your seat and after that complete all admission related formalities.
23rd July 2016, 12:52 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Vasavi Engineering college with 92 marks in JEE Main and 22998 rank in EAMCET?

I don't want you to get over excited but yeah, your marks and rank are good in both the exams.

Also you may get the benefit of the category and category rank.

But I would suggest you to sit in the counseling and fill as many choices as you can according to the priority and wait for the counseling result. Because no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
23rd July 2016, 08:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

We can't exactly say you whether you can get admission in Vasavi Engineering College or not after securing 22998 rank in EAMCET examination. The seat allocation process through EAMCET not only depends upon your rank but, also you category, the selection of branch and college you wish to pursue. Since, you have secured good rank i.e., 22998 rank in EAMCET, there may be a chance that you can get admission in non-demanding branches like Civil, EEE, etc., in Vasavi Engineering College but, there are very less chances for you to get admission in demanding branches like CSE, ECE, etc.,. You need to participate in EAMCET counselling process to know whether you can get admission or not in Vasavi Engineering College.
15th May 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i get seat in vasavi engineering college in any branch in b tech through her mains rank in once category, my rank is 23386 in once &83386 in crl.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?