23rd June 2016, 01:28 PM
Deepa Rani Mahapatra

Can I get Inspire Scholarship with 88.33% in 10th and 86.83% in 12th? Where to get application form? Last date of application?

Hi,
I have secured 88.33% in 10th & 86.83% in 12th. Also I am done with schooling doing college. Can I get Inspire Scholarship? If yes, then from where I can get the application form? And what is the last date of application?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  2. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  4. Chances to get Inspire scholarship if got two backlog in 1st year? When the application form will be issue? -- [New]
  5. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible for scholarship from CBSE or Gujarat scholarship scheme? Date of filling up the application form?
  7. Am I eligible for scholarship from CBSE or Gujarat scholarship scheme? Date of filling up the application form?
  8. Can I get Inspire Scholarship to study B.Sc having securd 91.45% in 10th and 76.13% in 12th being an OBC candidate?
  9. Selection criteria of Inspire Scholarship for 12th class?
  10. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  11. What is the process followed for applying for merit scholarship after 12th standard?
  12. How can I check my selection in Inspire Scholarship being a WBCHSE candidate?
  13. When is the last date to submit the application form for MHRD scholarship?
  14. Is there any scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 92.6% in 12th CBSE? When the application form will be available?
  15. Eligibility, application form, last date for young scholarship?
  16. Can I get Inspire Scholarship being a M.Sc student and secured 75% in B.Sc(Chemistry)?
  17. When the online application form of MHRD First Renewal Scholarship will be released? Last date of application?
  18. When will I receive my Inspire Scholarship(SHE)? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?