21st June 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I give improvement exam in UP board?

I am passed for class 12th 63% in up board of this year. i want to give improvement exam,cam i give improvement exam in up board.

Related Questions:
24th November 2014, 12:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give improvement exam in UP board?

Yes, you can definitely write your improvement exams. To do that, first you have to contact your college examination branch. You have to pay the Prescribed fee to appear for those exams. And you will have a choice to select the subjects, for which you want to appear. For example, if you got less marks in Physics then you can appear only for Physics. So, try to select the subjects in which you got less marks and apply for those subjects. If you want, you can also appear for all subjects.
15th July 2015, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

I passed the 2 exam (with PCM) in 2015 but am not satisfy with my %age can i give the improvement exam nd also want to give 2 additional subject (biology nd agriculture) exam is it possible nd when will my exam held? Please mail me on [email protected].
18th July 2015, 08:28 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed the 2 exam (with PCM) in 2015 but am not satisfy with my %age can i give the improvement exam nd also want to give 2 additional subject (biology nd agriculture) exam is it possible nd when will my exam held? Please mail me on [email protected].

yes you can apply for improvement exams . the notification and forms would be available after the month declaration of the results.

improvement exams are meant for those who feels that the marks are not to the upto the marks and can be score more than the previous then yes its an opportunity for them. as on final marks sheet best of the 2 score would be consider.

the improvement forms are available either in the college itself or school or even in particular bank like cbse improvement applications are viable in syndicate bank.

you need to fill the form correctly and send it to the board of examination before time along with form fee and improvement exam fee.
8th July 2016, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

I got 73% marks in up board.can i give exam next year to improve my marks gor jee main???
14th July 2016, 06:58 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

As you have got 73% marks in 12th Board exam which is sufficient enough to appear for JEE Mains exam. So, you need not to appear for improvement exam.

Eligibility criteria for appearing JEE Main exam :-

-The candidate should have passed 12th with at least 50% marks in aggregate and must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science / Bio-technology as optional subjects in 10+2.

-The candidate age should be in between 17 to 25 years as on 1st October of the year of examination. There is relaxation in age limit of 5 years for SC/ST/PwD candidate.
26th June 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 74.4% in up board exam and 58 marks in English can I give improvement exam for improve my marks in english
29th June 2017, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 50.5% mark in class 12th up board 2016, can i give improvement exam 2017, because i am not eligible for IIT JEE exam???? sir please reply answer my email is
"[email protected]
26th February 2018, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have applied for improvement exam from jharkhand board,but I m not prepared,.... what if I will not attend the exam,can I get admission in bca.
12th May 2018, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have obtained 70%marks ,which is not sufficient to apear in jee mains . Can i give the improvement exam in all subject or only one ..when exam will be held ?how can i apply? Pls reply thanks
[email protected]
15th May 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

sir I have obtained 70% marks in class 12th from up board, which is not sufficient for jee mains.Can I give improvement exam this year(2018) for class 12th. When exam will be held and how can I apply?
Sir plzz reply soon waiting for your answer.
Thank u
[email protected]
15th May 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I have obtained 70% marks in class 12th from up board, which is not sufficient for jee mains.Can I give improvement exam this year(2018) for class 12th. When exam will be held and how can I apply?
Sir reply soon waiting for your answer.
Thank u
[email protected]
12th May 2019, 03:03 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

APPLY FOR UP BOARD COMPARTMENT/IMPROVEMENT EXAM 2014

Visit the official website of UP Board at upmsp.edu.in

On the homepage, click on the ‘Apply for High School 10th compartment exam’ link

Fill in the details required

Click on the submit.
26th February 2020, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can I give up board improvement exam after 1 and 2 years because I pass 10th class in 2019 so can I have the paper
27th February 2020, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I give all subjects in up board improvement exam
29th February 2020, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I give all five subjects in up board improvement exam .
15th July 2020, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I give improvement exam in up board this year I passed the class 12 in 2019
28th September 2020, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i give improvement exam next year in up board
17th February 2023, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

I was not able to perform well in my class 12 up board examination of hindi but I have scored 60 marks, so can I give improvement exam in up board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?