28th April 2017, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I join VET school after completion of 10th with 54 percentage marks?

Sir/Mam, I have passed my 10th with 54.24% in [E.M] in Government school. Can I join vet school? if I can what exams should I attend to join vet school? If incase 12th should be passed what % should I get? Can you please give me the details soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?
  2. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to get admission in a good school in Delhi after completion of 10th from Open school?
  4. Is it possible to join a flight school after completion of 10th standard?
  5. How can I calculate percentage of 10th ICSE Board exam if only grades are mentioned?
  6. What is the minimum eligibility criteria needed to join different high school after completion of 10th standard?
  7. How could we join the acting class after completion of 10th standard?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Merchant Navy School after completion of 10th standard?
  9. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  10. How can i join Army school after class 10th being a girl student?
  11. Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?
  12. List of schools which I can apply for science group after completion of 10th with 70% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I join Indian Army after completion of 10th Class with 83.33% of marks?
  14. What is the marks percentage required to join JJ school of Arts in 11th standard?
  15. Procedure to get scholarship for further studies after completion of 10th standard with 90 percentage marks?
  16. What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?
  17. Required percentage of marks in 10th class to join Diploma course?
  18. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
30th April 2017, 01:30 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Can I join VET school after completion of 10th with 54 percentage marks?

Yes, you can join the above mentioned school with the marks you have scored but you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the school itself.

You should be very well prepared for the exam as admission is provided only on merit basis.
30th April 2017, 10:45 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join VET school after completion of 10th with 54 percentage marks?

I think your percentage is too low to join the VET.

But no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the school.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the school.

So, you will know it once you apply for the same and give it a try.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?