9th January 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?

Am I eligible for 71 percentage in 10th, 56 percentage in intermediate, 59 percentage in degree with B.Sc(m.p.cs) but computers knowledge poor. Can yo please give me the details on the same which is right? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
12th January 2017, 08:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for 71 percentage in 10th, 56 percentage in intermediate, 59 percentage in degree with B.Sc(m.p.cs) but computers knowledge poor. Can yo please give me the details on the same which is right? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for any software companies recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.
12th January 2017, 05:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?

No, you are not eligible to apply for software jobs with the above mentioned percentage. You will have to meet the required eligibility criteria in order to get job in Software companies. The minimum eligibility criteria to be followed is as follows.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ or its equivalent post graduate degree from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage you must have attained throughout the academics must be "60% marks".

>> In 10th Class - Minimum 60% is needed
In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks are needed
In Graduation/ Post Graduation - Minimum 60% marks needed

As you have scored less than what is required in 12th Class and 10th Classes, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for software jobs in MNC companies. But still you can apply for small scale IT industry job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?