26th November 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I opt for B.Com course in college if I have taken Arts stream in school?

I have economics, English, Hindi, Sociology and Home Science in school but now I want to take B.Com so can I get it? Can you please provide me with the right details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

1st December 2017, 06:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I opt for B.Com course in college if I have taken Arts stream in school?

No, you can't pursue B.Com course in college after completion of your 12th standard with Arts stream. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Com course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Commerce stream from a recognised board. Since, you have not studied Commerce stream in 12th standard, you are not eligible to pursue B.Com course.
2nd December 2017, 07:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I opt for B.Com course in college if I have taken Arts stream in school?

Sorry, to say that you can't pursue B.Com course after completion of your 12th standard with Arts stream. For getting admission in B.Com course, you should have passed 12th standard with Commerce stream from a Government recognised board. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed 12th standard with Commerce stream, so, you are not eligible to study B.Com course.
2nd December 2017, 11:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for B.Com course as your Graduate degree course in College after the completion of class 12th examination in Arts stream as you are not eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination from a recognized Board in Commerce stream scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the B.Com degree course in a particular College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?