11th June 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear through Open Schooling if failed in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?

Dear Sir/Madam, I got failed in 12th standard which I was doing from Andhra Pradesh Board. So, I just want to know that can I reappear my Board exam from Open Schooling or not? Kindly tell me asap. Thank you!

12th June 2018, 03:43 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Can I reappear through Open Schooling if failed in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?

Yes, you can always appear for board examination from open university, there is no such problem in it. You will just have to fill up the application forms and provide the examination fee which is required, and then you will be very much eligible to appear for examination in open university from whichever one you want.

However, study hard and try to score as well as possible.
12th June 2018, 06:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear through Open Schooling if failed in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?

Yes, open schooling is surely an option, if you have failed in class 12th board exam. NIOS offers you to complete your education while studying from home.

Just get your registered for NIOS class 12th, if you want to appear for exam this year. You can get the application form from regional office.
13th June 2018, 12:54 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to reappear in 12th board exam from NIOS Board.
You are also eligible to appear from Andhra Pradesh Board next year. You can change board as per your desire and there will be no any objection.
15th June 2018, 02:07 PM
ranu shahi

Yes you are allowed to appear from Open Board. You are also eligible to reappear from same board next year but as a private candidate.
You can reappear from any of the board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?