17th October 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to register for 12th exam in Delhi Board of Open Schooling?

I am failed in 12th exam of ISC Board. Now I want to give re-exam but not from ISC. I want to give 12th exam from Delhi Board Of Open Schooling. But I don’t know how to register for it. If any one from here give me the further process then i will be very thankful of you.

Related Questions:
  1. Registration procedure to study 10th CBSE for 9th Open Schooling candidate?
  2. Whether a student of Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination can get admission in Delhi University?
  3. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  4. Can i take admission in 12th again from Open Schooling?
  5. What should I do further if secured 60% in 12th Open Schooling PCM?
  6. Last date of 12th Board exam application in Bihar Board of Open Schooling?
  7. Am I eligible for getting jobs with open schooling certificate for 10th board? -- [New]
  8. Aggregate percentage required in class 12th for Open schooling graduation at Delhi University?
  9. Procedure to get admission in regular B.A Course after 12th Class from an Open School
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi Technological University with 55% in PCM of 12th Open Schooling?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in 12th CBSE Open School for a candidate who discontinued schooling?
  12. Can I appear in 12th Board exam this year from Open Schooling if failed from Assam Board?
  13. Dilemma over open schooling and regular schooling?
  14. How to prepare for open schooling?
  15. What are the disadvantages of Open School?
  16. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  17. Can I get admission in Delhi University with 75% in 12th Open Schooling? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Where are the study centers for National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) in Delhi? What are the courses offered by the Institutes?
20th October 2016, 01:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to register for 12th exam in Delhi Board of Open Schooling?

You will have to visit the official website of NIOS mentioned below and after that you will have to fill up the application form from the link itself.

You will have to fill up the application form by providing the details asked for and if you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for admission, you will be very much eligible to apply for admission.
20th October 2016, 04:04 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Detailed procedure to register for 12th exam in Delhi Board of Open Schooling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am failed in 12th exam of ISC Board. Now I want to give re-exam but not from ISC. I want to give 12th exam from Delhi Board Of Open Schooling. But I don’t know how to register for it. If any one from here give me the further process then i will be very thankful of you.
There is nothing like Delhi Board of Open Schooling. Either you should go with NIOS(National Institute for Open Schooling) Or SOL (School of Open Learning) which comes under University of Delhi.
SOL announce its notice or information on DU website which is www.du.ac.in
While branches of NIOS scattered in Delhi and NCR. Its official website is www.nos.org where you can get further information regarding admission procedure, fee, session starting etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?