10th June 2018, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in whole of 12th board again under CBSE although I failed in one subject only?

I have failed in Physics and I don't want to give compartment exam. I want to reappear in all subject because my overall percentage is not good. So what should I to do for this? Will I be allowed to reappear for all subjects?

13th June 2018, 09:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in whole of 12th board again under CBSE although I failed in one subject only?

You can reappear for all subjects of 12th board examination next year. But if you want to clear just one subject in which you have failed then you can apply for supplementary examination of Central Board of Secondary Education.

Suppose, if you have scored less marks in other subjects then it would be better to prepare well all subjects and give exam to secure higher percentage of marks overall and in individual subjects.
4th June 2022, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I reappear in whole of 12th board again under CBSE although I failed in one subject only?

i failed in 2 subjects in 12th commerce in 2022. can i reappear for 2 subject immediately & what is procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?