20th March 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata with 71% in 10th WBBSE?

Respected Sir,
I have got 71% in 10th WBBSE. I want to study in St. Lawrence School of Kolkata. Kindly let me know that with this percentage I can get Commerce there? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  3. Can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 77.75% in 10th WBBSE?
  4. What should I study among Humanities and Commerce after completing 10th WBBSE?
  5. What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to migrate in another school from 9th to 10th standard under WBBSE?
  7. List of WBBSE affiliated Boarding schools which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Kolkata?
  8. Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science?
  9. Documents required to migrate from WBBSE to ISC?
  10. How to take permission for license of schooling upto 10th from WBBSE?
  11. Should I transfer to ISC Board from WBBSE after completing 10th to study Engineering?
  12. How can I get Migration Certificate to study in ISC Board after completing 10th WBBSE?
  13. Is there any entrance exam to get admission in Higher Secondary at St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  14. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 10th WBBSE candidate?
  16. How to apply for scholarship to study B.Sc(Agriculture) with 88.57% in 10th WBBSE and 90.2% in 12th WBCHSE?
  17. Should I take coaching class for all subjects to prepare for 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  18. Institutes which offer Diploma in Tailoring & Dress Designing course in Kolkata for 10th student?
22nd March 2016, 05:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata with 71% in 10th WBBSE?

Yes, according to the eligibility criteria to be able to apply, you might apply for admission but the admission depends upon various factors such as the level of competition that very year. However, you should try for admission and see if you could get admission or not.
22nd March 2016, 08:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata with 71% in 10th WBBSE?

With 71% marks it will be difficult to get admission in St. Lawrence school because the cut off marks for admission is quite high due to high level of competition.

But still you can try your luck because every year cut off is different. You never know this year you might get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?