22nd August 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Automobile Engineering Diploma course for 10th PSEB candidate?

Respected Sir,
I want to study my Diploma in Automobile Engineering. I am pursuing in 10th in PSEB Board. Can you please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  4. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  5. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  6. Best college in Gujarat for Diploma in Automobile Engineering? How can I study this course?
  7. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Europe for Diploma holder?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  9. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  12. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  13. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  14. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  15. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  16. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
29th August 2015, 11:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Automobile Engineering Diploma course for 10th PSEB candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to study my Diploma in Automobile Engineering. I am pursuing in 10th in PSEB Board. Can you please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear?
You are student of 10th standard so you are eligible for Diploma in Automobile Engineering trough JEXPO exam.

JEXPO entrance exam is conducted by West Bengal Council for Technical Education.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for JEXPO exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?