17th January 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I take my journalism diploma to training level institution? Procedure to apply?

Please, I have graduated a journalism school with my DIPLOMA certificate. Can I take it to any institute school like eg.nursing training, Teacher training or University without my WASCE CERT? Can you please give me the right details soon? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for PG Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism course at government institution? Syllabus of entrance exam with pattern?
  2. Procedure to study Journalism for ECE Diploma student?
  3. Procedure to apply for training in CT group of institution, Jalandhar?
  4. Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?
  5. Procedure to apply for apprentice training for B.E ECE?
  6. List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma in Journalism in Patiala? -- [New]
  7. How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it?
  8. Which are the courses in Journalism being offered by Annamalai University at graduate level?
  9. Whether A.P. College of Journalism is good to study Diploma(Journalism) course? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue Journalism after completing Diploma in Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  11. How to get summer internship in VLSI design during 2nd year of M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed to take admission for PG diploma in journalism and advertising?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for industrial training at BHEL, Tata Motors etc?
  14. When to apply for Ph.D Journalism? What is the admission procedure followed?
  15. How to become News Anchor after completing B.Com?
  16. Process of conducting on campus placements for B.Tech students?
  17. Details of Journalism courses offered by Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media, Bangalore
  18. Procedure to apply for training in Indian Railways after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
17th May 2018, 09:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take my journalism diploma to training level institution? Procedure to apply?

Graduation itself is a degree level course and it can't be called a diploma certificate. If you have for degree in journalism, then surely you will be eligible for PG diploma course in the same field.
Nursing is totally a different field and journalists can't pursue it. If you want to become a teacher, then a degree with B.Ed will be required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?