1st January 2017, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

When to apply for Ph.D Journalism? What is the admission procedure followed?

When to apply for Ph.D Journalism? What is the admission procedure followed? Can you please let me know the details soon. It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Journalism if completed in Area Studies? Age limit to apply for it? Possibility to get job after completing PhD in Journalism?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication in Kurukshetra University?
  3. When to apply for Ph.D Journalism? What is the admission procedure followed?
  4. How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  6. How to apply for PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies at Anna University?
  7. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  8. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  9. What is the entrance exam date for applying Ph.D in Journalism?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism?
  11. Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?
  12. What is the procedure of admission for Journalism? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  14. What are the benefits of studying PhD in Journalism?
  15. What is the procedure followed to do masters in journalism from BHU after completing the graduation course?
  16. Procedure to get admission for PhD after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply? -- [New]
  17. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  18. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
2nd January 2017, 09:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to apply for Ph.D Journalism? What is the admission procedure followed?

You can apply for Ph.D in Journalism after the completion of your Masters degree in relevant field.
To do Ph.D in Journalism, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination after the completion of your Masters degree.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission in different Colleges offering the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?