4th April 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PG Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism course at government institution? Syllabus of entrance exam with pattern?

Hello sir, I have completed my graduation and want to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism. Please tell me procedure to apply for it in a government institution? Syllabus of entrance exam with pattern?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  3. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  4. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Date of the entrance exam for PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the pattern of the entrance test and how should one prepare for the exam?
  6. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  7. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
  8. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  9. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  10. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts?
  12. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  13. When is the entrance exam conducted for the Masters in Mass communication and journalism?
  14. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism?
  16. What is the syllabus for B.A Hons in Journalism and Mass communication entrance exam
  17. How to become a Journalist after completing engineering?
  18. Government jobs available after Bachelors in Journalism & Mass Communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?