13th January 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

CBSE 12th don from private is equivalent to regular?

Sir, I got failed in class 12th. So, if I do my 12th again from private CBSE is that equivalent to that of regular. Please answer me fast, I am in a big mess. Sir, it is my humble request.

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  2. Eligibility and application procedure to do 12th private after 10th from CBSE regular?
  3. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  4. Is it possible to join a private biology 12th class course along with a regular after passing 12th from CBSE with 62%(Commerce)?
  5. Can I re-appear in 12th if failed in 12th and school refuses to provide admission as a regular student? What is the difference between re-appearing as regular student and as a private student?
  6. How can I do my 12th CBSE private in commerce stream?
  7. Can I do B.Pharma while doing 12th class as a private candidate?
  8. Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Which is the best institution for private 12th in science?
  9. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
  10. Is it possible to appear in exams either as a regular or a private student from CBSE?
  11. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  12. Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Best institution for private 12th in science?
  13. Is the value of private and CBSE candidate same in CBSE board?
  14. Is it possible to do class 11th private next year and then again class 12th regular in the following year?
  15. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do private 12th private from CBSE?
  17. Is it possible to get readmission for compartment student of 12th CBSE?
  18. Best way to appear in CBSE Board exam among regular or private mode?
14th January 2018, 02:49 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: CBSE 12th don from private is equivalent to regular?

Yes, it is equivalent to regular medium, there is no such problem in it. You can appear for your 12th board examination in the prospective year.

You need not worry about it, just start preparing for your board examination and I am sure you will do well in your board examination.
14th January 2018, 05:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is equivalent and has same value.
Private or regular are just two modes of examination there is no change regarding board or anything else. Both are equally valid. Both modes of examination come under CBSE and private mode is for those candidates who are studying outside like in other state for preparation.
That is why no need to worry just focus on studies.
14th January 2018, 09:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Whether the course is eligible or not basically depends upon the university/ college that you will be pursuing the course.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, yes your 12th class from Private CBSE is equivalent to regular course.

If you successfully pass 12th Class finally then I can say that it'll be treated as a regular course only as long the college/ institute is recognized by state or central organizations.

As far as my knowledge is concerned, candidates who have failed in any examination will be treated as regular candidates if they pass 12th Class successfully.

Before this, I request you to go through your recent college's instructions to clear your doubts if any.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?