13th January 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can my daughter take admission in 11th standard in Chennai after studying Xth from Bangalore?

My daughter is going to complete Xth standard in Bangalore ( 2nd language Kannada - State board) we are shifting to Chennai; Can we take admission in 1st state board - Tamilnadu

Related Questions:
  1. What is the nativity clause for admission in TNEA being 11th standard student from Lucknow
  2. How to get admission for my second child if my first child already studying in the same school?
  3. Can my son get admission in state board school in Coimbatore for class 11th, if studied 10th std from Bangalore?
  4. Procedure to get admission in 4th standard of any school in Bangalore for 3rd standard student of Hyderabad?
  5. Which stream should my daughter choose after 10th with 90% and above?
  6. Documents required to get admission in 11th standard in Mumbai for 10th ICSE student of Jaipur? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to study 11th standard from abroad with scholarship?
  8. Is it possible to transfer from Chennai to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?
  9. School with hostel facility in Bangalore for class 5 onward?
  10. What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?
  11. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  12. How to get admission in class 11th again after failing?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
  14. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  15. List of ISC affiliated schools in Bangalore which offer admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has secured 70% in 11th?
  16. List of Schools with Hostel facility which offer admission in 11th standard in Chennai? Annual Fee of 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure to study 12th ISC in Delhi for 11th student of Haryana?
  18. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
14th January 2018, 12:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can my daughter take admission in 11th standard in Chennai after studying Xth from Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter is going to complete Xth standard in Bangalore ( 2nd language Kannada - State board) we are shifting to Chennai; Can we take admission in 1st state board - Tamilnadu

Yes, it is possible to take admission in 11th standard in Chennai after completion of 10th from Bangalore. For getting admission, you have to apply online or offline as per the requirement. Some schools conduct an entrance examination for the admission to Class XI. You have to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission like Transfer Certificate, Mark sheets, Address proof, Birth certificate, etc. You have to contact the school you want to take admission in person for more details. There are various CBSE and State Board schools available in Chennai for Class XI admission.
14th January 2018, 02:35 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Can my daughter take admission in 11th standard in Chennai after studying Xth from Bangalore?

Yes, she can get admission in 11th standard in Bangalore, there is no such problem in it. She will just have to fulfill the admission criteria and if there is any entrance examination conducted for admission, she will have to appear for the exam and then get admission and continue with your studies further.
14th January 2018, 04:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Admission in another state board is surely possible, if you have got the marks and willing to study a different language of that state. Every state has a compulsory language for schools.

If she can study that compulsory language, then surely she can get admission in a different state government school.
14th January 2018, 06:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is possible to get admission in 12th board in other board as well as in other state also.
But it is important to have all the documents necessary for admission. And migration/CLC is one of the most important documents, without these you are not able to get admission anywhere.
14th January 2018, 08:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. As far as my best knowledge is concerned it is possible for candidates who have pursued their 10th from one state can pursue 11th and further courses in another state too.

If have passed 10th Class from CBSE board school, then there will not be any issue certainly as you will be going to get admission in same board for Higher secondary course.

On the other side, you may also pursue 11th from other board school even after completion of 10th Class from other board. But for this, you are required to follow the below mentioned steps.

<> In order to get admission, you are required to have Transfer Certificate of the previous class i.e., of 10th Class to get new admission in 11th Class

<> Passing certificate of 10th Class and Study certificate of the same

<> Bring all other related documents while getting admission in higher secondary course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?