8th March 2018, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

CBSE or Karnataka State Board which is better to study further? Streams to opt to study MBBS?

I have completed my 10th standard from CBSE Board in Atomic Energy Central School. Now I am in a great dilemma, whether to opt either CBSE Board or Karnataka State Board. I am good in Science, so what I'll have opt for getting best marks and moving towards MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. Karnataka State Board or CBSE, which is better to study in Intermediate Science?
  2. Can I get admission to study in 12th CBSE being a PUC-1 Karnataka State Board student?
  3. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  4. Is it easy to get MBBS by studying in CBSE or State Board?
  5. Can I opt for 12th standard exam in state board if failed in CBSE board?
  6. ISC or Maharashtra State Board, which is better to study in Intermediate for MBBS aspirant?
  7. ISC or Kerala State Board, which is better to study in Intermediate for MBBS aspirant? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  9. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  10. Which Board should I opt to study in Higher Secondary to further study MBBS in AIIMS?
  11. Which are the exam centres for AIIMS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which board is better for 1st standard? State board or CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it right to give preference to Maharashtra State Board instead of CBSE?
  14. Can I study Urdu as 2nd language if getting transfer from State Board to CBSE?
  15. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  16. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study in 11th standard?
  17. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  18. Does CBSE board allows to study 9th under state board and 10th under CBSE board?
12th April 2018, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Karnataka State Board which is better to study further? Streams to opt to study MBBS?

You should opt for a better school, rather than a board. There are some state board schools, which are better than CBSE schools and vice-versa. Just get admission in the best available school.

You need to opt for PCB stream in class 12th to become eligible for MBBS admission in India. Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam and your class 12th marks.
13th April 2018, 12:28 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Karnataka State Board which is better to study further? Streams to opt to study MBBS?

To get admission in MBBS course candidates have to appear and qualify for NEET entrance examination.

The examination is conducted by CBSE. There is no special relaxation or reservation of seats for candidates from any specific board.

So, you can pursue your 12th from any board in PCB ( Physics, Chemistry, and Biology ) to appear for NEET examination.

After qualifying for the examination you will be eligible to get admission in MBBS course.

For more details about syllabus of NEET examination visit at http://www.cbseneet.nic.in
13th April 2018, 08:04 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Since, you are a student of Class 10th then as per my advice you should not opt for the change in board of education for your further studies and hence you should stick with CBSE board of education for your Class 12th academics as there is a difference between in pattern of education and environment in state government school and a CBSE affiliated school which is not suited at Class 12th level academics as it is the career deciding period.

Further, as far as you are concerned about the stream which you need to opt for your Class 12th academics in order to pursue MBBS degree course in future then for the same you need to opt for Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology as main subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?