1st March 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or U.P. Board, which is better to study in H.S. for B.Tech aspirant?

Hi Sir, let me tell you that I am studying in class 10 in UP Board. I will do engineering in my graduation i.e.; i want to study B.Tech. I want to know that if I continue my education of H.S. in UP Board then I will get admission easily in B.Tech or I should move to CBSE Board. I came to know that CBSE Board is easy than UP Board. Suggest me regarding this.

9th March 2018, 06:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or U.P. Board, which is better to study in H.S. for B.Tech aspirant?

According to my opinion, You must go with CBSE Board rather that the UP State Board as CBSE Board is far better than the State Boards to study.
Students of the CBSE have an advantage over the State as the syllabus of the CBSE will be the same all over the nation. In case any students want to transfer from one state to another, the transition will be easier for them. This would not be similar in case of the State syllabus students. It would be difficult for some to adjust to the syllabus of another Government school.
So, CBSE Board is regarded better than the State Boards.
9th March 2018, 11:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or U.P. Board, which is better to study in H.S. for B.Tech aspirant?

There is nothing like better board because admission will be on the basis of entrance exam. Even state board students crack IIT JEE as well as CBSE students. It all depends on the student.

But in terms of quality of schools available, CBSE is way ahead of any state board. You can easily find a good CBSE school nearby, but finding a good state board school will be difficult.
10th March 2018, 03:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board. You should have to appear and qualify the engineering entrance examination like JEE, EAMCET, etc., and participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course. So, you can pursue your Higher Secondary course from any board whether it is CBSE or UP Board.
10th March 2018, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

CBSE Board is a central board whereas U.P Board is a State Board. The syllabus of CBSE Board will be same throughout India whereas the syllabus of U.P Board is confined only to U.P. It is best to pursue your Higher Secondary from CBSE Board as it will be easy for you to prepare for B.Tech Entrance examinations.
10th March 2018, 08:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

From my point of view, you should not switch your board from state to CBSE. It is because, you have done your studies till now from state and changing to different curriculum will create certain problems.

No board is hard or easy. It depends upon our perception level. You will have to show dedication towards board exam to clear it with good percentage of marks. Now, its easy to score in any board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?