1st March 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of class10 of CBSE Board. I have got 8.8 CGPA in 9th standard. But I want to do more preparation because I want to get 10 CGPA in my 10th. So, Sir I really need your help regarding some preparation suggestions which will helpful for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  2. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  3. Can I go to UP board from CBSE board after clearing 10th with 9.8 CGPA?
  4. Detailed information about the scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  5. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  6. How to do B.Tech from Oxford University after passing 10th from CBSE board with 9.6 CGPA
  7. Which all schools available for getting admission in 11th after completion of 10th CBSE board with 5 CGPA?
  8. CBSE or Kerala State Board, which one is easy to secure good marks in KEAM? -- [New]
  9. What can I do after passing CBSE in 10th board? My CGPA is 5.8 -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the possibilities of getting scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th CBSE board?
  11. Possibility to get scholarship for a candidate with 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  12. Am I eligible for B.tech College Campus Placement if I have scored 8 CGPA in 10th from CBSE board?
  13. What are the scholarships I can get after completing 10th in CBSE board with 9.8 CGPA?
  14. Do I deserve a special certificate if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  15. How can I prepare to secure 99.99% in 10th Board examination?
  16. How to do B.Tech from Oxford University after passing 10th from CBSE board with 9.4 CGPA
  17. How to prepare for CBSE 10th board exam?
  18. Which is better to study among Science and Commerce for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
9th March 2018, 06:32 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?

If you want to secure 10 CGPA in the board examination the only way to score is by consistent hard as well as smart study.

Go through syllabus and practice questions on each type of paper.

Appear for the test to get your weakness. A thorough reading of NCERT is prerequisite.
9th March 2018, 07:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To secure 10 CGPA of marks in class 10th CBSE, you must have to work very hard and should follow some tips to improve your study knowledge.
  • First of all try to make a proper time table to study.
  • Fix some hours daily in which you will study.
  • Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance.
  • Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
  • Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily.
  • Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any and keep yourself healthy to do these activities.
10th March 2018, 08:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Important preparation tips to score 10 CGPA in secondary board exam:

1. Go through syllabus of each and every subject carefully. Analyze last 5 years questions to get an idea of what type of questions are asked in board exam.

2. Read each and every topic carefully. Do not leave even a single topic. Solve in text and exercise question..

3. Every weekend revise whatever you have read in last 5 days.

4. Write your answers in neat and clean manner to fetch better marks in board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?