29th March 2016, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How should I opt Technical Drawing as my optional subject if no ICSE schools is providing this subject?

Hi,
My daughter is studying in 9th ICSE Board. She has taken Technical Drawing as in optional subject. Now we would like to change the school and go to other ICSE school. But school in that city do not have optional subject as Technical Drawing. So how should we go about it? Looking for your reply at the earliest.
Thank you!

1st April 2016, 08:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I opt Technical Drawing as my optional subject if no ICSE schools is providing this subject?

I am sorry to say you that if no school is providing Technical Drawing as an optional subject, then you cannot take it as a subject because your ward cannot register herself in the Board with that subject if no school is providing it. The only thing you can do is that just opt any of the optional subject as her optional subject otherwise you have to check availability of Technical Drawing as an optional subject in some other cities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?