29th December 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Which courses to pursue for doing job in space field?

Respect Sir/Mam, I'm doing 10th at the moment. I want to do my career in field related to space so what are the options in it, also can you tell me the degree that I need to do the following career and even the colleges for them. Also, can you tell me the jobs that I can do in future.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after B.Tech for a job in space field?
  2. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Can I get a job in Research Sector after completing B.Sc Medical Science or do I have to pursue Masters in the field?
  4. How to make a career in Space Technology? Courses for Space Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there Astronautical branch in NIT Raipur?
  6. Which short term courses can I pursue in Commerce field to become a Teacher? Will I get a good job after completing such course? -- [New]
  7. What is best to do after passing BCA? I have scored 78% in 2nd year
  8. What are the career options for me having completed B.Com course with 49% and working for BPO?
  9. Is MBA worthy after B.Tech course or not? What should I do next after completion of B.Tech course?
  10. Which is better to study among Mechanical and Tool & Die Making?
  11. What are the courses available in field of Geography? How can I pursue such courses?
  12. Can B.Tech Mechanical student study CCNA? Is it beneficial?
  13. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  14. Can I appear in JEE to get into space field and Procedure to be followed?
  15. What all areas I can do implant training for 15 days when doing second year ECE?
  16. Which course can I pursue after completing BSc in Biomedical science?
  17. What is good for me after BSc in Astronomy? What is the eligibility?
  18. Need information about further studies after B.Pharma completion?
29th December 2016, 08:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses to pursue for doing job in space field?

You should opt for B.Sc(Physics hons) and should go on with PG and Ph.D degrees as it will only enhance your knowledge and after having good qualification, you might get into some agency doing space research on various matters and you can thereafter fulfill your dream job and can get down with some serious work.

You can also get into ISRO, provided you will have to clear the examination conducted by the organization as getting into ISRO is in itself a very tough fight to fight.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?