27th February 2017, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Cut off marks in 10th to get admission in 11th with Science stream at St.Xavier's School, Bokaro Steel City? Fees required at the time of admission?

Hello sir, I want to know cut off marks in 10th to get admission in 11th with Science stream at St.Xavier's School, Bokaro Steel City? Fees required at the time of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in 11th with Science stream in Goodley Public School, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi if got 7.2 CGPA in 10th?
  2. How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard?
  3. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  4. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  5. Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  8. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School in 11th Commerce for 10th Science student?
  9. Can I get admission in a Government School with Science stream?
  10. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  11. Minimum marks required in 10th to study 11th PCB in any decent school?
  12. Can I get admission in 11th Science if secured 62% in 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya School?
  13. Percentage required in 10th to get Science stream in 11th standard
  14. Is it possible to get admission for 11th standard in a new city after completing 10th in CBSE board?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  16. Can I get admission to study 11th PCB in any school of Delhi if score good marks 10th exams?
  17. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  18. What should I do after passing 10th to study Non medical stream?
1st June 2017, 11:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut off marks in 10th to get admission in 11th with Science stream at St.Xavier's School, Bokaro Steel City? Fees required at the time of admission?

Basically St. Xavier's School offers admission to the candidates securing marks above 90% in the previous examination. So, the candidates must have to score above 90% of marks in class 10th from a recognised Board in order to get admission in the above mentioned School.
Admission fees for the School changes year to year. So, you should contact to the School authorities to get the exact details.

St.Xavier's School, Bokaro Steel City
Address: Sector 1C, Sector 1, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand 827003
Phone: 06542 246 259
24th February 2023, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut off marks in 10th to get admission in 11th with Science stream at St.Xavier's School, Bokaro Steel City? Fees required at the time of admission?

May I know the cut of arts in st Xavier's Bokaro ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?