14th November 2017, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change ICSE board school to another city after registration?

My son has been registered from one school in one city for ICSE board exam, but I want him to give exam from another city without changing school is it possible? Can you please guide me with the information which I need to follow? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

15th November 2017, 02:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change ICSE board school to another city after registration?

Yes, you are eligible to change the school but only eligible to get admission in the school affiliated with same board.

Also you have to fulfill some of the documentary criteria as you have to ask registration number from your previous school and have to submit it to the new school where you want to get admission.
15th November 2017, 03:53 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change ICSE board school to another city after registration?

Sorry to inform you, but you can not change the city after registration in any specific standard. Because every school has their different code for every different school. If there is any other branch of the same school in which your ward is currently studying then you can change your city, otherwise this is not possible for different schools of same board in different city.
15th November 2017, 05:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Look it is only possible when its branch is also situated in another city. Suppose In present if your son is studying in DAV then if your son will get transfer in same branch in another city then it is possible. But if its branch is not situated in another city or district then it is not possible.
Your son must have to continue his study from current school only.
15th November 2017, 05:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to change the school in different city but you are not eligible to change the board.

So, you are only eligible to take admission in the school which will be registered with ICSE.

You also need registration number to get admission which will get you from the previous school.
15th November 2017, 06:27 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No, it is not possible.

The center for exam once alotted cannot be changed under any circumstances in any board.

All you can do is to request the school authorities to consider it an exception case and if they can make some relaxation but I think it wont be possible.
15th November 2017, 09:14 PM
ashfaquekhan316

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to change school in 10th standard from one state to another. You can however get admission in 9th standard in the new school or state wherever you wish your child to get admission in.

However, he can shift from one school to another under the same board withing the same city or another if there is a serious valid reason for it, and if the management approves for it.
13th December 2020, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school from icse to another icse school after completion of class 8
19th September 2022, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take transfer to another branch of same school in class 12 icse??
24th February 2023, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

my son is studying in class 9 ICSE Board, now I want to change the school in same city under ICSE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?