18th July 2017, 09:35 AM
B k dimri

Eligibility and age criteria to appear in 9th standard exam of Sainik School?

Sir, I have passed 8th exam with 60% and want to apply for 9th standard exam of Sainik School. My date of birth is 5th February 2005. Am I eligible for it? Age criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  2. Can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School after studying in a CBSE school for half month?
  3. Regrding Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School Balachadi -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether a 14 years old candidate is eligible to appear in Sainik School Entrance exam for 9th standard?
  5. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School?
  6. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  7. Cut off marks to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Kunjpura?
  8. Does Sainik School conducts entrance exam for 9th standard admission? Previous year question papers of it?
  9. Date of All India Sainik School Entrance exam for admission in 9th standard?
  10. Is there any coaching centre in Bangalore for Sainik School entrance exam for admission in class 6
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed to join Army school for 12th standard?
  12. Eligibility criteria of Sainik School Entrance Exam for 7th standard candidate?
  13. How can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School belonging to Civilian family?
  14. Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam for 9th standard?
  15. Documents required for 9th standard admission in Sainik School, Punglwa? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility criteria to get admission in 9th standard in The Pentecostal Assembly School, Bokaro? Affiliation of this school?
  17. Age required during board exam registration in 9th standard?
  18. Need sample papers of Sainik School entrance exam for class 9th?
19th July 2017, 01:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age criteria to appear in 9th standard exam of Sainik School?

As of current data there are 24 Sainik School in India. The admission in the school is offered through entrance test conducted for admission in 6th and 9th std.

The age limit to get admission in the school is between 13-14 years as on 01st July of year of admission.

Candidate must be pursuing in VIII or IX while appearing for examination.

So, you will be eligible to appear in examination next year.

Other than written candidates also have to qualify in interview and medical test for final selection.
19th July 2017, 05:33 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility and age criteria to appear in 9th standard exam of Sainik School?

Mainly, all the educational boards has defined the same age limit criteria for class 10th.
A candidate must have minimum 14 years and maximum 16 .5 years of age in class 10th.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in sainik school.
For taking admission you have to follow the admission procedure.
You will required the following documents-
Transfer Certificate.
Mark sheet of class 8th.

You have to get ready for the entrance exam conducted by the school for providing admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?