13th November 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Dates and procedure for admission in Punjab University for five year integrated course in MA Honors Economics schooling?

Dates and procedure for admission in Punjab University for five year integrated course in MA Honors Economics schooling? Can you please let me know the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back with the details on the same soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU?
  2. Is there Integrated MBA course in Punjab University after passing 12th? What is the procedure to get admission?
  3. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  4. Procedure to take admission in BSc honors in Maths in Punjab University
  5. What percentage of marks is required to get admission in economics honors under CU?
  6. Is B.Ed after economics honors a good option? I am an economics honors student
  7. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  8. Can I study Integrated PhD in Economics if pursuing B.Sc(Economics) 2nd year? List of colleges under Thapar University for admission? -- [New]
  9. Which is better among B.Sc(Economics) and Integrated M.Sc(Economics)?
  10. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure and dates of lateral entry openings in B.Tech.?
  12. How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics
  13. Procedure to apply for M.A Economics correspondence in Punjab University?
  14. Best course to choose after B.Sc. Economics Honors? Scope of this course in India?
  15. Can I pursue Masters in Maths after completing BS Honors in Economics?
  16. How to do BSc Honors in Punjab University after scoring 72.2%? Procedure for the same?
  17. Where can I get application forms for MSc Biotech in Punjab University?
  18. Procedure to get admission in PhD (Geology) at University of Punjab? Important dates for it?
15th November 2017, 04:02 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Dates and procedure for admission in Punjab University for five year integrated course in MA Honors Economics schooling?

Sorry to inform you but you had missed the chance this year. Next year the Punjab University will provide you the chance of admission in five year integrated course in MA honors Economics schooling. The university will release the application form in the month of May to June.

And the admission will be held through counselling or personnel interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?