2nd April 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Last Minute Suggestions for 10th ICSE Board exam?

Hello,
I would like to know that the suggestions
comes for 10th Board exam of ICSE Board?
If yes, then please tell me about the
names of last minute suggestions.
Thanking You!

6th April 2015, 05:06 PM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Default Re: Detailed information about Last Minute Suggestions for 10th ICSE Board exam?

Last minute suggestions do not come from ICSE Board directly but yes it is prescribe or suggested by many publishers of ICSE Board specially design for a children to prepare for exams. It is like a probable question or we can call as sample papers. Yes it is very helpful for you if you really want to score good marks or rather if you are confused in the last hour of examination then referring to Last minute suggestion book will surely help you.

The Last minute book suggestion is very much available in the near by market for all subjects So you can get easily in any book stores. It cost around 100 Rs per subject or you can visit the official page of ICSE board there is a column of downloads there you will be getting all the papers that you want for your last minute preparation.
2nd March 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about Last Minute Suggestions for 10th ICSE Board exam?

What happens if a child writes wrong question number in board paper? How many marks are cut for the same in icse board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?