8th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to get admission in any Missionary school in Nashik for 3 years old candidate?

Hi guys, I am interested to know about the missionary schools for admission to my daughter who is only 3 years old. I live in Nashik so kindly tell me the address of missionary schools in Nashik. I would also like to know about the details regarding admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to get admission in any Missionary school in Pune for 4 years old candidate?
  2. List of Intermediate Commerce schools in Nashik
  3. Details about reputed missionary schools?
  4. Admission procedure to join Bhonsala Military School Nashik for fifth standard?
  5. Procedure to get admission in 11th with Science (Computer) stream at Symbiosis School, Nashik? Fees required for both the years?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in 11th standard at St. Xavier's High School, Nashik?
  7. Detailed procedure to get admission in any Army School in India?
  8. List of MBA colleges available in Nashik? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Satya Sai pre nursery school?
  10. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  11. List best CBSE affiliated schools in Maharashtra?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for doing MB in General medicine in St. Johns? I'm an Indian citizen and did my UG in medicine
  13. Eligibility to get 9th admission in any CBSE affiliated school for 14 years old candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure in Brooklyn Play School for 4 years old candidate?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in 1st standard of St. Xavier's School for 6 years old candidate? When the admission will be started?
  16. Where to take admission after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board from Nashik?
  17. Admission procedure in any school of Hyderabad for 3 years old candidate?
  18. Admission procedure to study in Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore for 3 years old candidate? -- [New]
13th April 2018, 12:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to get admission in any Missionary school in Nashik for 3 years old candidate?

As your ward is only 3 years of age at this instant, you can get your ward admitted in Montessori class at this age in any Missionary School. Now, to get admission in Montessori, candidates minimum age must be 2.5 years. There will be an interview process in order to check the ability of child to respond clearly, qualifying in which you can admit your ward in Montessori.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?