1st March 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to get admission in any Missionary school in Pune for 4 years old candidate?

Hi Friends, I am interested to know about the missionary schools for admission to my daughter who is only 4 years old. I live in Pune so kindly tell me the address of missionary schools in Pune. I would also like to know about the details regarding admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to get admission in any Missionary school in Nashik for 3 years old candidate?
  2. Details about reputed missionary schools?
  3. Detailed procedure to get admission in 4th standard of City International School, Pune?
  4. Detailed procedure to get admission in any Army School in India?
  5. MIT School of Telecom, Pune is good for PGDM course? Procedure to get admission in PUMBA, Pune?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Satya Sai pre nursery school?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for doing MB in General medicine in St. Johns? I'm an Indian citizen and did my UG in medicine
  8. Eligibility to get 9th admission in any CBSE affiliated school for 14 years old candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed procedure and the fee structure of competency course?
  10. Possibility to get admission in Loyola High School, Pune and Mercedes-Benz International School, Pune if got 70% in 10th? Procedure of admission?
  11. Admission procedure in Brooklyn Play School for 4 years old candidate?
  12. Procedure to get admission in the school for 11th in Pune?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in 1st standard of St. Xavier's School for 6 years old candidate? When the admission will be started?
  14. Admission procedure in any school of Hyderabad for 3 years old candidate?
  15. Admission procedure to study in Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore for 3 years old candidate? -- [New]
  16. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Dholpur Army School?
  17. What is the criteria followed for getting 1st standard admission in the year 2018?
  18. Admission procedure in Tiny Park International School, Indore for 3 years old candidate?

8th April 2018, 09:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to get admission in any Missionary school in Pune for 4 years old candidate?

The admission procedure in missionary school in lower classes is decided by the missionaries.

So, kindly visit the school in which you want to get admission for details.

The admission criteria varies with school. The admission process for admission begins in month of February onward.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?