17th May 2017, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to join Bhonsala Military School Nashik for fifth standard?

Can anyone help me in understanding the standard of the Bhonsala Military School Nashik. I am planning to enroll my ward in fifth standard at this school? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete information on the procedure followed. Awaiting for the response. Regards Anil

23rd May 2017, 10:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to join Bhonsala Military School Nashik for fifth standard?

To take admission in 5th standard in Bhonsala Military School, you have to appear in entrance examination which is conducted on 04-05-2017 by Bhonsala Military School in the first week of May every year. You need to submit the following documents on or before 29.04.2017 through post or courier which are mentioned below :-
​1. Application Form​
​2. DD Rs. 500/- in favour of Commandant, Bhonsala Military School, Nashik.
​3. Progress reports of the last academic year.
​4. Progress report of the Mid Term Exam of current year.
​5. Two Passport size photographs
27th June 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to join Bhonsala Military School Nashik for fifth standard?

What is the syllabus of entrans exam of bhonsala militery school nashik for class 5 th ?
2nd October 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission for my son for 8th Std, he is studying with state board school. Can you please me the details regarding the same
19th November 2018, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone help me in understanding the standard of the Bhonsala Military School Nashik. I am planning to enroll my ward in VI standard at this school? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete information on the procedure followed.
As my son is studying in class V in St mary convent school in Jaipur .
Could you provide me details on 9983300103
19th December 2018, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone help me with the process of admission. I am planning to enroll my ward in VI-III standard at this school. Kindly provide me details on 8888024000
3rd March 2019, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to enroll my ward in 5th std of your school so the entrance exam will be in the month of may like mentioned above. It will be good to take descion if we know the fee structure of your school.
14th March 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to appear for entrance exam of BHONSALA MILITARY SCHOOL after ssc exams in month of MAY
22nd July 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in mulund school in v std and i want to take admission for next year kindly tell me procedure on my number that is 8691957692 at earliest
7th September 2019, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for admission in Bhonsala Military school?
28th November 2019, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Can a girl studying in 5th std take admission in militry school
18th December 2019, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in grade 6th
Where can I collect the admission form
What is the level of entrance exam for admission in grade 6th
14th January 2020, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to join bhonsala military school Nashik for 7th standard?
20th January 2020, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in bonsala military school in 5th std ? I will take addmission to my son in 5the std
14th February 2020, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

the exact last date of sending application form for 2020 21 year and exact date of written date
30th July 2020, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Is my daughter can take admission in bhonsala millitary school after 10 th examination???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?